2. Is it effective?
Only DHI guarantee:
- Maximum viability.
- The survival rate of grafts is the highest on the hair restoration market – it is above 90% verses the industry average of 50%.
- The implanted hairs continue to grow throughout your lifetime; they are yours forever.
- Complete results take 12 months, but growth becomes visible during the first two months.
4. Is the technology the best available?
DHI is the most advanced transplant technique:
- Direct hair implantation was pioneered by DHI and it is offered exclusively by DHI.
- We transfer hair from ‘donor’ areas, usually at the back of the head, to ‘recipient’ areas of hair loss.
- Follicles are harvested and implanted using our patented methodology.
- FUE and FUT methods require incisions. They have been long since outdated by this, our less invasive and more effective technique.
- Tirelessly, we continue to improve our technology and stay one step ahead of the competition; our new electric machine can extract more hair per session and its procedures heal faster.
5. Are the procedures regulated and quality assured?
Only DHI is regulated and quality assured:
- To guarantee 100% safety we were first to establish Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at all our clinics – we are still unique in this respect.
- They are taught at The London Academy of Hair Restoration to our Master Surgeons and medical staff.
- Our flagship clinic in Athens complies with protocols that we ourselves have established in association with the International Organization for Standardization.
8. Will I get a proper diagnosis?
DHI has created a unique diagnostic system:
- Successful treatment is built on proper diagnosis. DHI has created the Diagnostic System for Alopecia.
- A dermatological examination that identifies the alopecia type and any prevailing conditions that treatment will have to take into account.
- An alopecia test assesses the magnitude of the problem and the amount of hair available for lifetime exportation.
- DNA analysis informs the prognosis.
- Stress analysis is undertaken to determine suitable therapy.
9. Can I get help with prevention as well as restoration?
Only DHI helps with prevention too:
Whilst DHI can correct hair loss ‘after the event’ with restoration, we can also help with prevention:
- As part of our diagnostic process each patient undergoes a psychological evaluation so that, if deemed necessary, anxiety and depression can be addressed with appropriate support with a system in place, as per CQC guidelines.
- We can stimulate and regenerate your hair with Platelet Rich Plasma treatment (PRP) Highly regenerative plasma is extracted from a small sample of your blood and injected to strengthen follicles and stimulate your scalp.
- We have developed the most comprehensive range of daily care products ranging from shampoo and conditioner to anti-oxidant lotion, to strengthen hair and stimulate growth
10. Is the technology backed by world-class scientific research?
Only DHI has academic recognition and cooperation:
- The highest possible standards in safety, education and regulation are fundamental to our business.
- We underpin all three by working closely with world-renowned scientific academics at Public Universities Professors in faculties of dermatology, biology and psychology at campuses from Athens to Miami are on our team to help make our service the safest and best.
- Their knowledge and help sets DHI apart, in restoration, diagnosis and prevention.